Attention users who have a Twitter feed on their web pages: As of Tuesday, June 11, Twitter discontinued use of their Twitter widget. They’ve since launched “embedded timelines,” which are more interactive and an overall improvement!
What this means for you:
- Your old Twitter feed will not show up on your pages.
- New code is needed for it to reappear.
- Users will be able to follow, or tweet directly at you, right from the page!
- Alert me if you have a Twitter feed embedded on your page.
- I will add the new code.
- Reason: Being a newbie, I am not quite sure who had Twitter feeds and who didn’t (since now, none are showing up).
- Also, if you WANT an embedded feed, let me know, and I can set you up with one.
Big thanks to Lisa Chang for noticing her phantom Twitter feed!