- Jaqi Holland (Lacerte Family WARC) attended the Colorado Wyoming Writing Tutors Conference April 13–14 in Denver, Colorado.
And in personal news:
- Congratulations to the following staff who graduated from Emerson graduate programs on May 13: Colleen Casey (Marketing), Katie Gallagher (Institutional Advancement), Pierre Huberson (TRF), Jacqueline Martinez (Marketing), Jillian Naimo (Institutional Advancement), and Sarah Teczar (Marketing).
- Congratulations to Eliza Sanchez (Institutional Advancement) who graduated from an Emerson undergraduate program.
- Congratulations to Allie Boudreau (Iwasaki Library) who graduated from a graduate program at Florida State University.
- Richelle Devereaux-Murray (Performing Arts) married Charles McGonigal on May 5 on Boston Common.
Emerson is participating in the Boston Pride Parade for the fourth consecutive year! After a great showing the past three years, eQual, the LGBTQ employee resource network, has secured a spot in this year’s parade on June 9 and now we need YOU! Everyone is welcome: LGBTQ+ and allied staff, faculty, students, family, alumni, and friends. In addition to having a great time, you will receive a FREE T-shirt if you register by June 6!