Just a reminder that the first Staff Forum of the academic year is today at 2:00 pm ET in the Bordy Theater.
As always, staff in Los Angeles may join us remotely through Adobe Connect, which can be accessed at connect.emerson.edu/staff_forum.
Light refreshments will be available for the first half-hour, and the forum program will begin at 2:30 pm ET (11:30 am PT) and will end by 4:00 pm ET (1:00 pm PT).
Thank you to the Staff Forum Working Group for creating the agenda:
- Welcome and Introduction of New Staff: President Pelton
- Icebreaker Activity
- “Who Are Our Students and What Does It Mean for Us?”: Ruthanne Madsen and Sylvia Spears
- ArtsEmerson Season Preview and Benefits
- Raffle Drawing
- “Creating a Sense of Place at Emerson”: Sylvia Spears
- Special Appreciation to Staff
- Q&A and Closing Remarks: President Pelton