We hope you have had a great semester. Thank you for helping to make it a success!
Grading is Open
Faculty can now submit final grades. Grades are due Thursday, December 21 at 12:00 noon ET. Review the Final Grading Instructions for a step-by-step guide.
Late grades can delay a student’s graduation, financial aid standing, and their employment!
Incomplete Grades & Grade Changes
- That the process for submitting incomplete grades has changed. Please submit an Incomplete Grade Learning Contract to the Registrar’s Office.
- If you submitted an incomplete grade last spring or summer, please submit a Grade Change Form with the follow-up grade.
Both forms are due by the grading deadline and are available under Faculty Tools in eCommon. Signed forms may be submitted in-person or scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org from your Emerson email.
Common Grading Issues
- If you do not see your course listed, there are two steps you can try on the first tab of the grading instructions. If those don’t work, contact us.
- Clicking the course title takes you to a course description. Click the green triangle to access grading.
- If you submit an F, you will need to enter the student’s final date of attendance. If you forget, you’ll receive an error message and your grades won’t go through.
Other Dates to Remember
Dec. 13–19: Last week of classes
Dec. 19: Last day for students to submit spring directed study proposals to department chairs
Jan. 16: First day of classes for the spring semester